Monday, May 24, 2010

为你写首歌。。

Last sat, i went to see show luo (wu fa wu tian) concert with my mum and her frens.. the concert damn shiok, high and cool bi le.. i screamed until my neighbour can't take it.. kip on closing her right ear.. cos i'm sitting on her right side.. crazy girl!! she rather spent her money to close her ear than enjoy show luo wonderful voice..
but hor!! i dont care de lor.. i just wan to get myself high like hell..
I still rmb show luo sang a song title (wei ni xie shou ge) while he was playing the piano.. that song really so touched.. meaningful lyrics...

但如果没你的掌声
赢了又如何

I like this part very much..
I hope every of my achievement gt your applause.. 你的掌声对我来说是一种肯定..

Now i need to do is to focus on my family and career.. but you still under my care..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home