Sunday, June 13, 2010

I love Sunday!

I'm quite busy for these few days.. *world tour
How come i always busy when my siblings are having holiday?? How to spend time with them?? Sian diao!! That's why weekend is my precious time with them.. Sometime, weekend(sat) for me is also busy de lor.. i think i must rescheduling my plan..
Family vs $$.. Family wins for sure!

As for this weekend, chan siblings hav to help mummy tidy up house.. cos my sister wanna to buy a two seater sofa for mum next week and somemore, mum just bought a cupboard ytd.. So have to tidy up if not no place to walk la..
Hmm... still have anything to update.. I dont think so bah..

I still owe my cousin, Zhengda birthday present.. I must write this if not, he tot i forget liao.. No worries boy.... ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home