Friday, October 22, 2010

Express LOVE!

Finally got the time to have a simple dinner with family later on..
Not becos i'm busy working until no time for them, however they are also busy with their own stuffs..

Last few days, Huiying text-ed me and asked me out.. so random of her! but i managed to go out with her tgt with Cassan.. Such a long time nv see her le..

Hmm.. working doesnt means i will lose my frens or lack of commuication with family.. it's just that how you going to manage it.. but one impt thing is i wont forget anyone of you out there.. and the love toward my family is nv ending..

Furthermore, I have no time to think of any relationship and those small matter anymore.. those are unneccessary/childish stuffs to me... but pls know that you're still that impt to me.. As i told you before, i wont give up on you that easily.. unless you are the one who give up first.

I met alot of "them" but you are the one i love.. no matter wad they say or wad i do to them, you are the only one i cherish most.

As for my family, dont nid to say anymore.. they are my life! i'm not only live for myself and on the same time, i live for them..

That's simple LOVE!!
I LOVE YOU ALL <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home