Monday, November 1, 2010

S-O-R-R-Y

I know wad i say now is useless to you.. cos like wad you said on your blog.. the trust is not there anymore.. I do know you feel so hurt and sad after seeing those pics.. i do not wish to hurt anyone of them out here.. i think other than writing here, nothing i can do now.. after sending the email to everyone, you called me and told me that it's okay to attend his birthday even i never attend yours.. I bought your present in advance cos i already know that i cannot make it on that day.. even jarryl birthday i din even have the time to buy.. I did try my best to please everyone but that's not easy for me.. I read your blog and fb status.. i know how you feel but do you know how i feel after reading your blog? do you know how many ppl are trying to console me after i posted my status on fb?? I feel so guilty and bad that i hurt you.. I cried after reading your blog.. i do feel hurt.. believe or not? is not depend on me.. sorry! now i do not wish to ask for your forgiveness but just to understand me.. i cherish! I do know you always be there for me like the law case..once a person helped me, i will rmb for my lifetime.. so i really wan to say a BIG sorry to you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home